Final Date to Hyperlink Insurance policies with PAN: The Life Insurance coverage Company (LIC) of India Life Insurance coverage Company (LIC) is all set to kick off its big-ticket preliminary public providing (IPO), which is pegged to be the biggest ever IPO within the historical past of Indian markets. It has began seeing a bounce in policyholders linking their everlasting account numbers (PANs) to LIC insurance policies, signalling an enormous response amongst them to take part within the insurer’s preliminary public providing (IPO).
LIC policyholders, who wish to bid beneath the reserved quota, have been requested to hyperlink their coverage with PAN quantity. LIC has introduced February 28 because the final deadline for the linking of the coverage with the PAN. Policyholders could be deemed ineligible to use beneath the reserved quota in the event that they fail to abide by the timeline.
LIC IPO: How can Policyholders Take part
LIC had beforehand identified that policyholders are required to hyperlink their PAN playing cards to grow to be eligible for subscribing to LIC IPO. In addition to, policyholders are additionally required to have a demat account for a similar.
LIC IPO: Shares at Low cost for Policyholders and Workers
LIC policyholders and staff would even be given a reduction on the ground value. The quantum of the low cost could be communicated no less than two days earlier than the bid opens.
PAN hyperlink Coverage Quantity: Right here’s The best way to go About it
- Go to the official LIC web site – https://licindia.in/
- Choose the On-line PAN Registration possibility from the house web page after which choose ‘Click on Right here’
- On the following window, learn the directions relating to the paperwork you want. Then, click on on ‘Proceed’
- Now, present your particulars, together with PAN, LIC coverage quantity, cellular quantity, and e-mail deal with. Fill in captcha within the designated field
- Request an OTP out of your registered cellular quantity
- Enter the OTP into the portal after which submit it
LIC IPO: Right here’s The best way to Test PAN – LIC Coverage Standing
- Open the hyperlink offered: https://linkpan.licindia.in/UIDSeedingWebApp/getPolicyPANStatus
- Submit the main points required to be stuffed in, such because the coverage quantity, date of beginning, and PAN card particulars
- Subsequent enter the Captcha
- Click on on Submit possibility. You’ll get to know the standing
LIC IPO: Ask your Agent
Additionally, policyholders who should not well-versed with the expertise can ask their brokers to do it for them.
LIC has filed the Draft Crimson Herring Prospectus (DRHP) with the Securities and Alternate Board of India (SEBI) final week. The DRHP is filed forward of the IPO and it outlines the corporate’s particulars and progress expectations. The state-owned insurer is planning to promote a 5 per cent fairness stake owned by the Indian authorities with the upcoming IPO, in response to the DRHP doc.